Business owners should also ways own their own business listing on Google. This helps them to make necessary changes but having your Google my business listing professionally managed helps owner to improve Google business listing (business visibility) along with the required changes that every Google business should have.
What is Google My Business?
Google My Business is a tool for businesses and organizations to manage their online presence across Google, including Search and Maps. By verifying and editing your business information, you can both help customers find you and tell them the story of your business.
Do not have your business on Google yet?
Please Contact Us. We will help you to make your online presence more impacting.
How to add a Manager?
1. Sign in to Google My Business account here.
2. If you have multiple locations, open the location you’d like to manage.
3. Click Users from the menu.
4. In the top right corner, click the “Invite new managers” icon .
5. Enter the name or email address of the user you’d like to add.
6. Select the user’s role by choosing Owner, Manager, or Communications manager.
7. Click Invite. Invitees will have the option to accept the invitation and immediately become listing owners or managers.
This window displays all active owners and managers, as well as people who have been invited to become owners or managers. You can cancel pending invitations by clicking the X in the row with the invitation you want to remove.
The instruction can also be found here.